Fake Alert # 9


Claim: This image circulated on web stating that a female used alcohol based sanitizer and turned on the gas for cooking, unexpectedly burnt her hand.

Exposed: It’s not a sanitizer burn, it’s a thermal injury caused due to hot water. Moreover sanitizer vaporises in no time, so by the time she turned on the gas, it would have disappeared.

Post Author: Invincible Souls

A group of Christian Medicos who are working on apprehending their Medical Doctrine into the coeval world through the Word of God. Proclaiming the Truth of Gospel and reaching the unreached is our only mission.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.