Enclosing with few take-home agendas
- Worship is for the Creator:
It is to please the Creator and not the creations, so keep that in mind and Worship to glorify God alone.
- Concrete your base on God’s word:
Do not rebuke the scriptures, which is the prime issue in many modern-day worships, they simulate scripture to some old wine and their trendy worship to be a new wine, forgetting that old wine is far healthier than a unfermented new wine.
Bible is a covenant box, which when department from Israelites, lead to their downfall. The present time worshippers are trying their best to exclude the Covenant – God’s word by imparting their own self-made doctrines.
- Never cross your boundaries:
Do breach beyond your role of as a worship leader
- Remember that Worship is not for occasions, it is a Lifestyle that we ought to follow.
- Cease Idolism: Do not idolise anyone in Worship. The only one worthy of all the Praise and Honour is God alone. He is a Jealous God and will not give His Glory to any.
You may be sceptical about these articles and may question your faith. We are here with evidence from Scripture to answer all your queries.